Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Sleeping issues

Okay, so i am a huge fan of sleep, but this has gotten to be a little rediculous lately...
Incident #1 - Last week Thursday when a certain friend named Stephanie told me that she was going to call me back…well, Friday morning came and she didn’t call…SO I THOUGHT…while talking to her on instant messenger I apparently answered the phone while I was sleeping and laughed a little bit, and that was it…and I had ZERO recollection of this…

Incident #2 - Took place last night after I fell asleep while on the phone talking to a certain friend named Hannah I apparently woke up asked if she was there, looked at my phone, realized I had been hung up on, then rolled over, plugged the phone in and laid it on my table next to my bed…SO I THOUGHT…until about 2 or 3 am when I really woke up grasping my phone underneath my pillow…so at this point I really plugged the phone in and placed it on the table…

Incident #3 - As I was dreaming and reaching out for something I woke up with my arm stiffly outstretched towards the fan chain hanging above my bed…

yeah…this teaching stuff REALLY is driving me crazy…feel free to laugh at me…its okay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home