Monday, February 20, 2006

Movie thing Ben made

Last Movie I bought or that was given to me:
I have no idea...but i think it might be Easy Rider

Last Movie I watched:
Cool Runnings -i was in the olympic mood yesturday

Five Movies I own, that I could watch over and over:In no particular order
Zoolander
Hoosiers
Remember the Titans
Miracle
The Program


I have really been slacking on my movie prowess, but i did see recently Glory Road which i highly recommend, but i higly recommend you STAY AWAY from Munich, wait till its on tv if it ever is, i will never get that 3 hours of my life back.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Pastor Bloch will be down there this week Wednesday for his interview. He's a great guy if you get a chance to meet him.

2/20/2006 5:57 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

hey pete... I finally have a blog-nothing too cool but oh well. Hope to see you in March

2/26/2006 2:43 PM  
Blogger hannah said...

we'll have to watch rent when you're here. it'll be fun.

2/28/2006 9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

2/20/2007 7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »

3/06/2007 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No good ,


Leonardo..

2/22/2008 2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home