Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I did it...ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!

Yup, I did it all night long, I stayed up last thursday night and painted the south endzone at school, and it took me all night long, which is awesome and it looked good, solid blue with lions written in white in the middle, i should have taken a picture, but i will save that story for yet another day...i was really tired friday too...but it did look good...until friday night when we went out and layed a big fat zero on the board for homecoming, yup homecoming, i am starting to think this homecoming losing streak is because of me. It all started a long time ago...circa 1994 when my first high school homecoming was a losing effort, that would continue through all 4 years of high school and even into college, well, we may have won one or two in the decade or so i was at Mequon, but not many, then when i start teaching and coaching, the two years i have been here, we have lost homecoming, i am starting to think it has something to do with me.

oh yeah, so this not taking a picture thing, thats because i cant remember how to download pictures from my camera to my computer, i guess thats still not a good excuse to not take a picture of it, maybe i will go out and do that today before practice, maybe it will still look somewhat good, i will have to sit down and read the book again...

other than that life is okay, i will have to come up with some witty anecdote for a future post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home